Thursday, November 22, 2007

Turkey Day

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!! Hope your days are joyous and full of fun and not as crazy as mine is surely going to be. Thanksgiving is always so hectic when you have two families across the state to visit in such little time. Thats right. Today J and I will be going to my cousins house first, shovel some food in our pie holes and get the heck out of there to fly like bats out of hell to Rich-city. Once there, we might be seeing one of J's ex's because for some reason she thinks that she still is entitled to his family even though they have been broken up for years. WOO HOO! Its gonna be awesome!

BTW, I am revealing my very first homemade double layer cake today. Chocolate cake with an out of this world peanut butter icing. Wish me luck in that it makes it to the first Thanksgiving dinner in one piece.

Since it is Thanksgiving lets all give thanks for what we have and remember that we are very fortunate to have the lives we have! Here are just a few things I am thankful for.
1. I'm thankul for J. He is amazing and makes my life full of love and laughter.
2. I'm thankful for family. Mine can be a little loud and crazy but I wouldn't change any of them. And
3. I'm thankful for friends. Somehow they are always there to brighten your day and show up when you need them most.

Eats lots, love much, and laugh often!
-Wicked Out

No comments: